You have until Wednesday June 18th to leave a comment on this post, one of you will win the PRIZE: One Scentsy Warmer & Scent of your choice! To see the catalogue of warmers and scents (or the just see what the heck this is) click on this link!
GOOD LUCK!
Just one of our MANY warmers!
21 comments:
Ok I will comment... I have one of these and they are great! I am excited to try all the great smells I don't have yet.
I will comment too - but of course I don't expect to win this prize. But Scentsy is awesome, awesome, awesome!!! LOVE IT!
I am going to place my order tomorrow! I am excited to have one in my home.
Hi Erin...it's Jayla, your new bunco friend..hope you don't mind I traveled over here from catherine's blog. It's true..I'll admit it. I am a blog surfer, and what a lucky day to be on your site. I'm always in for a drawing, especially if it includes scentsy!!! see you soon! ps. what a beautiful family you have and I TOTALLY love the soccers pics (there my favorite)
Hi! I love Scentsy. I think it is such an awesome product.
I saw your post on the UCM board. Nice to meet you!
I've never tried Scentsy before, but I've heard they're awesome! I swe your post on UCM...so I thought I'd try out for your giveaway! :)
Thanks for having this contest! I love Scentsty! Have a great day!
Okay, well I came on here specifically to comment about soccer pictures (ahhh!) but how can I not tell you how much I love you right here too???? ;) I don't have a scentsy, but they have one in the daycare at our gym and holy cow, smells up the entire place! Last night some strawberry thing was burning and it was not good. Only because I was dreaming about a strawberry pie while trying to work my butt off (literally) on the stair climber, haha. Okay, I'm done with my novel :)
Okay I totally love reading blogs and see all the funny things people post. I can't believe you posted all those pictures from soccer and stuff. Brave girl! I would never. I want to enter your contest though! Wahoo!
I love scentsy and have wanted to try them out. I saw your giveaway on UCM and thought why not?
Oooo...count me in! I love my Scentsy!
Have never tried one yet but I hear they are great... glad to know where I can buy one now...
I've never tried Scentsy, but have heard great things about them. I love your main picture, it's beautiful!
Wow I have never tried the Scentsy stuff. But I LOVE my house to smell good. I also love reading your blog. I LOVED the soccer pictures. You look awesome.
I am for sure in! I absolutely Love.............Scentsy! I really need to order some new scents though for sure!
I'll give it a shot! (I'm cellophane on UCM)
Hi there Erin. You are so smart get someone new hooked and they will be back for more. I say your random should be me but if mot me that sara! I LOVE MY WARMER..... emily Siple
The Scentsy stuff is really cute. And I like that there is no open flame. Good luck with your new business!
I love scentsy and could use a new burner. Mine was pulled from its spot by my crazy 2 year old and broke into way to many pieces!!! By the way. Love your blog
I almost ordered this warmer, but got cherry blossom and I love it, but I need another one for my bedroom!!!!! cute background!
I'm commenting and EXPECTING to win. hahahahah. I wish I hadn't bought so many Pier 1 scents. But they'll be gone soon. Then I get get some scentsy shtuff.
Are u, you know, yet?
Post a Comment