Saturday, June 7, 2008

I can't believe I'm sharing these!

So my friend Jen posted a really horrible ID photo from one of her old work badges on her blog and I started thinking about how all of my soccer pictures growing up were horrible photos. I had these bangs that were half of my hair and they were always all over the place. No wonder I became a hairstylist... I NEEDED HELP! So I found those photos and scanned them in to share with you all, then I found a few more "scrapbook pages" (obviously this was before I moved to Utah and learned how to scrapbook it is waaaayyyy amature scrapbooking people, I was in high school for goodness sakes!) I had to share these. Have a few laughs on me. Click on the photos to enlarge them for a better view.

All 3 photos on the bottom are from 3 different years of soccer pics (My team's name was "STORM". How can someone have3 consecutive years of aweful hair... obviously it wasn't a fluke, I was just completely clueless! Those years playing soccer were someo of the best though. I wish I was still in good enough shape to play. I better work on that.


Okay I added this one to show my baby photo- the next one is from my senior year.


Do you like the Halloween costume? It reminds me of Lindsay Lohan in mean girls when she shows up to the Halloween party as the dead bride. (bottom center of the page)


More lovely soccer pictures. BTW, in these lovely yellow and red uniforms my team's name was "The Golden Reds" I think all the other teams made fun of us because we had a somewhat gay name, but we were good... they weren't laughing when we kicked their butts. Also, if you notice on the sign, this photo was taken in 1989, the same year Mark graduated from high school.


What they did when you made the drill team... yes I had to go to school like this.

5 comments:

astowers said...

Wow Erin, I can't believe how much Wyatt looks like you in your baby pictures! After their haircuts the girls were commenting on how cute Wyatt was and how much he looked like Mark. I think we were wrong though!

I think we all probably had bad hair when we were younger. It was the stupid styles back then. My hairstyles were awful too. I had huge bangs before. The kind that would go up and down at the same time. Add some glasses and braces and I was sure a "hottie" ;)

Kim said...

How cute were you! I love your bangs. I have some awesome bang pictures too, but I'll let you be the one to share! :)

Jen Howick said...

those are GORGEOUS!!!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

When I first read that sentence about you having a bunch of soccer pictures I thought, "Oh no..please tell me she blurred out the faces of the innocent!" But no. Oh well, I'll own it. I ROCKED the side-pony tail baby! Seriously though, looking at those pics brings back SO many memories! Loved the good ol' golden reds. We seriously were awesome.

Lacy said...

Your pics are adorable!