

So I have a new Gig... as If I need another one, right?!! I'm really excited about this though.
Many of you may have already heard about Scentsy Wickless Wax Warmers, they are a GREAT alternative to candles & I'll tell you why...
There is no fire burning anywhere, so they are way safer than candles.
Also, they wax never heats up enough to burn the skin.
The ceramic warmers are way cuter than candles, and they last forever.
Scentsy is constantly coming out with new styles of warmers so you can update your look.
They are also constantly coming out with new scents so you can try new ones every month, they even have a "scent of the month club" where they will send you their featured new scent automatically each month.
If you are interested in learning more about Scentsy, just email me.
You can "host" a party and earn discounts and even free scentsy product. Hosting can either happen through a traditional home party where I come and set up my display etc, or you can do a basket party where I drop off a basket of all the scents and a warmer and you can just have a girls night type of deal, or you can do an E-Party, where you just email all your friends with a link to the scentsy catalog and they can order through you online.
Click Here for the link to the catalog. Also, Check out my Scentsy web page by clicking THIS link.
If you want to know what my favorite scents are, I can email you a list I put together that makes it way easier to choose.
Thanks!!!!
Erin
1 comment:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ERIN!
Post a Comment