Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I know, I know, I know.
So yes, I am aware of the fact I havn't posted in a long while. I just havn't had that much to say. I am doing the single mom thing right now... No Mark and I are not having problems, he's just working in St.George a lot so I am doing pretty much everything by my self. Plus, It's really hard for me to sleep at night when he's gone so I drag all day long sometimes. The kids and I are definately sick of winter. The other day Maddison was in a "Time Out" in her room for hitting her brother (for the umpteenth time) and when I went up to talk to her after her time out was over, I asked her why she was being so mean to Wyatt and she responded, "because I just want to go outside, I hate being in the house all day." What could I say, I totally agree and It makes me grouchy too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain! Too cold. I laughed so hard when you wrote about Kelly McGillus. That is so funny! I actually never thought she was all that great, but I was so young, how did I know? And you are right, she DOES look 20 years older. Maybe that was the attraction. (Talking about Top Gun, for anyone who wonders what the heck we're talking about).
I am with you girlfriend! I hate when Adam is gone, and I can't sleep either. And I was scrapbooking pictures of last summer a little while ago and dreaming of those warm days.... They seem so far away! Hang in there!
Post a Comment