Monday, January 14, 2008

19

Can I just say that the only reason I hate living in Utah sometimes is because of weeks like this. The high for Wednesday is going to be 19 F. (Yes that's at the warmest point of the day.) Don't talk to me about it. I'm grouchy.

4 comments:

Jen Howick said...

I know, I heard on the weather that it's supposed to be sunny a lot of days this week and I got kind of excited and then I looked at the temperature and about died! The cashier at Smiths tonight said, "Wasn't it great weather today?" I was confused! Sure, the sun was out but it was FRIGID!!!! I can't WAIT for summer!

Rachel said...

Word. What was up with the blizzard today? I'm ready to move to St. Gorgeous.

Di and Justin said...

Hey saw your blog through Julie... pretty sad that I am a blog stocker,
Dianna Gwilliam
ps hope you are doing well

Anonymous said...

I suppose I am a "blog stalker" as well, I got it through the Stowers, who I found through, I don't even know..." I AGREE, CRAP! IT'S COLD!