All are welcome (you might want to bring your earplugs)
Your bog is amazing! You are a pro and your little family is absolutely beautiful!-Ginger
You just need to get the heck out of dodge. Take a little trip up to Boise, it will be a cozy 24 degrees tomorrow! lol.
This is why I am not looking forward to Colorado Springs...I think their weather is similar in the winter!
We're heading to St George next week... but don't let going there fool you. It's only going to be a warm 35 degrees. ahhhh maaan!
Erin,I love how you have put your blog together, I am just getting started and trying to get things figured out!Your little family is darling!Jill
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your bog is amazing! You are a pro and your little family is absolutely beautiful!
-Ginger
You just need to get the heck out of dodge. Take a little trip up to Boise, it will be a cozy 24 degrees tomorrow! lol.
This is why I am not looking forward to Colorado Springs...I think their weather is similar in the winter!
We're heading to St George next week... but don't let going there fool you. It's only going to be a warm 35 degrees. ahhhh maaan!
Erin,
I love how you have put your blog together, I am just getting started and trying to get things figured out!
Your little family is darling!
Jill
Post a Comment