Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm definately in a productive mood...

So I think I mentioned that I made Maddison's Halloween costume this year (cheerleader). It is the first article of clothing I have ever sewn. I was so encouraged by how easy it seemed to be to sew her costume that I just jumped right into "seamstressing" (Note the word "Stressing" intentionally added on there) I decided to sew Maddi's christmas dress. It turned out cute and about two sizes too big. She's so excited to wear it though, I think I'm gonna just have to let her wear it this year, and next year, and probably the next year after that!
(Oh by the way, she's convinced it's her wedding dress. Brown? I hope not Maddison!)


3 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

What the heck- you sew?? Go supermom!!

Elicia said...

I had no idea you were so domestic - love the dress and the quilt!

Rachel said...

Well didn't you just go Martha Stewart on me??? :) Very cute Erin! Did you get my message about Maddie's picture? Call me and I will get it sized for you.