Sunday, December 23, 2007

We're on our way....

For my Seattle Buddies... We'll see you soon. For my Utah Buddies, See ya in a week!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! Merry Christmas! Yesterday: I went shopping with my mom and Brigitte and she was saying that she e-mailed you recently and we both decided we need to keep in touch with family more. Today: I was posting on my blog and thought "I wonder if any of my relatives have blogs..." so I googled a few names and found your blog! I love google. Anyway- I'm glad to find you on here. Your family is adorable! I hope all is well in Utah and Washington. Hope to see you at Brigitte's wedding!

Colleen said...

It was great seeing you and your adorable babies at Heather's wedding reception! It is so funny to see them and feel like I totally know them and have them look at me like I am a complete weird-o! You look fantastic, by the way!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I'm so mad at you. I wanted to see you over Christmas! Should have come to Rach's house- we missed you!

Bailey Bunch said...

Yes, we did miss you! I wish we could of hung out but I understand how seeing family can get busy! When are you coming next?