Monday, December 3, 2007

Yummy Special K cereal Bars

So I love posting my favorite recipes, and I made these this afternoon and had to post the recipe. They are soooo yummy! Enjoy!

On stove melt 2 sticks butter, 2 cups brown sugar and 4 cups mini marshmallows. (Med Heat)
When it is all melted together and starts to bubble, cook 3 more minutes.

Measure 7-8 cups special K cereal into large mixing bowl (I use the large 32 cup Tupperware one) Pour melted mixture into bowl and stir together.

Drop golf ball sized scoops onto greased cookie sheet (I use my cooking spray to coat the pan, I would not use crisco, but butter would also work.)

Chill in fridge for 20 - 30 minutes.

Serve and Enjoy.

(So easy and soooo yummy... wait did I already say that?)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Totally unrelated to your post, but you guys did a great job on Sunday! I really enjoyed both of your talks. :)