All are welcome (you might want to bring your earplugs)
Monday, October 1, 2007
Family Photos
Just wanted to post a sample of some of the photos our photographer friend Rachel took of our family. If you want info on her, I am glad to share. (It was super windy when we took our photos so that's why our hair looks crazy.)
When I checked this the other day the pics didn't show up so I didn't see them until just now. They are so beautiful!! Those are fantastic, and let me just add that your bootie looks totally hot in those jeans! You go you hot mommy :)
2 comments:
those are DARLING! You guys all look awesome!
When I checked this the other day the pics didn't show up so I didn't see them until just now. They are so beautiful!! Those are fantastic, and let me just add that your bootie looks totally hot in those jeans! You go you hot mommy :)
Post a Comment