I've been really really bad about blogging lately, also, I was horrible about taking pictures this Christmas, so I don't have any to post right now. You see I haven't been feeling too well and the weeks leading up to Christmas were the worst!
I'm starting to feel better now.... Yes I am expecting. Lots of you have heard by now, but for those of you who haven't, I am having twins! I can't believe it, but we are really excited. Anyway, at least it explains why I've been feeling so much worse and so much more tired than I did with the first two.
So sometime this summer, hopefully the end of July, beginning of August, we will go from a family of 4 to a family of 6! And then we will be done. For sure.
Anyway, I'll try to be better about posting, and keeping you all up to date on our lives. I'm sure not much will be going on since we are entering the most boring 3 months of the year. Cold, dreary and very boring usually. Hopefully this year we'll make some fun happen.
12 comments:
congrats erin! how exciting! (and a little scary, i'm sure) i hope you start feeling better soon and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. can't wait to hear more updates.
Erin!! Congrats, I've been wondering when you would end up prego. I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything.
YAHOO!
Congratulations!! You should have announced it during the good news minute in RS. Maybe this next Sunday? I think everyone will really want to know.
Congratulations...but sorry about not feeling well. That's crazy you're having twins!! Good luck. :)
Congratulations! That is great news although I am sure it is hard being sick. Hopefully that passes soon and you can enjoy your last pregnancy and those babies!
Amazing and awesome! Congratulations Erin!
Hey congrats on the twins! That is so exciting! I heard you've printed your blog before and I was just wondering where you went to do that. I'm kind of getting lost when I try to Google it.
Congrats! That is so awesome! Hopefully you will start feeling better soon! Good luck
I hope you start feeling better. I still can't believe you are having twins. I hope all goes well for you and your pregnancy though. I can't wait for you to find out what you are having.
I hope you start feeling better soon! Can't wait to see you.
CONGRATS erin!!
Post a Comment