Alright, I know it's a few months away, but I am already anticipating Summer and so sick and tired of the cold. I have nothing to post about really because all we do every day is stay inside and try not to drive each other insane!! My kids go through the same cycle every day... Play, Play too rough, someone gets hurt, crying begins, mom gets mad- repeat cycle. (and by "play" I mean they run around and chase each other screaming half the time while I am trying not to lose my cool. We definately need to turn the salon into a play room.)
I have no pictures to post, no funny stories to tell... life is just boring. Aren't you glad you checked out my blog today so you could be bored too?!!
6 comments:
Winter can defintiely make everyone stir crazy! Especially us moms! We've been having great weather, it makes me so sad to think it is only January and it is going to go away and be freezing again soon! Not that I am complaining about the sunshine, but it feels like it should be later in the year and when the cold comes again I am going to be in such denial!
I totally have the January blues as well. You're not alone! Just to get out of the house, we go walk around Target or something and look at all the things we want to buy. Pretty exciting, huh?!
i get sick of winter about two days into it. It is definitely not my favorite season, and yet it seems to last forever.
We should all move to a nice warm tropical island that doesn't get too hot or too cold and live on the beach! Ha ha! Wouldn't that be great? I can't wait for warmer weather! I'd even take 60's so the kids can at least go out in jackets and ride bikes and run around!
Since I am really bad about blogging lately I had to wait to hear it from my mom. She told me you are pregnant with twins!! That is so exciting. Crazy, but exciting. Congratulations!
I don't think for a minute that your life is boring... I just don't think you like to blog about it! ;)
Post a Comment