Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2731.3

Miles driven from July 31st ~ August 10th.

7- Number of states driven through in 10 days.

37- Total hours spent driving 2731.3 miles.

26~ Number of potty breaks taken during said hours. (If not more, mostly for Wyatt, and that's not including the times we made him pee in an empty cup or bottle to save time.)

It was a fun trip, here's a few photos of our Journey, I'll write about each stop in a couple days.





5 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL, I love this post! And the last picture is so funny! I'm glad it was a fun trip!! :D

Colleen said...

It looks like it was a wonderful trip. I love that you had Wyatt pee in a cup! Ahhh, boys, so easy!

Miss Tanya said...

That looked like you guys had a fun time! Can't wait to hear more about it!!!Cute pics!

Kacy said...

Looks like you had fun. Glad you guys made it home safe.

Kim said...

Wow! And I thought I drove a long way to California and back. Family trips are the best. I just wish mine wasn't over and now I don't have anything to look forward to! It looks like you had lots of fun.