Welcome! This is our first attempt at blogging (and when I say we, I mean Erin.) I thought this would be a fun way for family and friends to keep up on our life and great way for me to do some way overdue keeping in touch. I hope you are all doing well.
Wyatt turns 2 tomorrow and he is definately playing the part. He is a cute kid, but is definately figuring out how to be a bit feisty and bossy. Mark just convinced me to buzz his hair recently. I gave in and regretted it instantly. I decided I didn't spend 2000 hours in beauty school just to buzz my kids head. So this will be the last time he sports this haircut! He's still cute anyway.
Maddi just turned 4 last month. She is finally getting out of the sassy stage and is into a very grown up and independent phase of life. She is a ton of fun. I can actually converse with her and she gets excited about helping me with some of the activities I love. She is also starting to understand the joys of shopping which makes my errands a lot more enjoyable.
Mark is busy with work as always, he golfs every other Saturday and tries to fish when he can. He is good to help me when he can but is really gone a lot.
I as usual do whatever I can to stay busy. Between cutting hair at home, my insurance job, cub scouts and the kids, it isn't too difficult. I thrive on my crazy life though and wouldn't want it any other way.
Well we'll try to keep you all posted on all of the fun things we have going on. Thanks for checking us out!
2 comments:
Nice to see you've got good taste on your blog style. I promise I'll bring you check tomorrow. :\
I'm glad to hear you love your job.... ;)
Post a Comment