Ahhh,
I can't believe that at 3 months these girls are sleeping through the night! I don't want to jinx myself so I'll just say that they are still young and I expect to still have some nights of interrupted sleep, but for now, they are doing awesome. Like sleeping 11-12 hours at night straight through. Now if only I could get to bed on time!
Maddi and Wyatt never slept this good this early, although they were both pretty good sleepers early on. I swear it's only because the twins have each other, so they don't get lonely in bed as easily.
Just thought I'd share my bliss with you all!
PS- the day after I posted about "Midnight" the black widow... I murdered her. Lysol Kitchen cleaner did the trick.
2 comments:
how did Mark feel about the murder of his beloved pet? And WOW that the twins are sleeping through the night. Carli still isn't and she's 6 months old! That's so awesome!
Lucky lady! Your girls just know you are in special need of it. See, they are already making twins easy on you!
Post a Comment