
I can't believe today is Maddi's last day of Kindergarten!!! (tomorrow doesn't count, school is only for 1 hour- so it's not really a "day" of school)
I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments this year! Things started out rough for Maddison- she had strep throat 3 times before November and ended up getting her tonsils out the week of Thanksgiving! She missed 16 days of School in the first 3 months, setting a class record!! After her surgery though, she has been healthy and has not missed one single day. She got a little behind in the beginning of school and worked hard to catch up. We are so proud of her and all of her hard work and it has been such an exciting year to see her socialize and come out of her shell. She's made lots of new friends and I know she will do awesome next year as a first grader.
WE LOVE YOU MADDISON!!
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS MADDISON!
Post a Comment