Thursday, April 16, 2009

Skiiers, Snowboarders... Eat your hearts out!!



There has never been a better time to be a skiier/snowboarder than right now in Utah. Every die hard knows that spring skiing is the best and last night (APRIL 15th for goodness sakes) We got over a foot in the VALLEY!!! This Morning there is fresh powder everywhere and the sun is Shining brightly! (It's supposed to be 65 on Sat and 70 on Sunday. Go figure!!

3 comments:

Jen Howick said...

ewww... I am so sick of the snow and you guys got a TON! we got a couple of inches but I still rebelled and wore a sweatshirt and flipflops yesterday as I ran my errands! This better be the LAST of the snow!

Colleen said...

Beautiful pictures! I am ready for spring, and to say goodbye to the snow, but it keeps comin'! At least it is pretty!

Alissa King said...

oh! thank you for this beautiful picture of my old home! it may sound crazy but I am so jealous! i feel a little off kilter with no seasons here and that beautiful snow is a lovely sight!